For GPs

Men need to see a radiation oncologist as well as a urologist

01 Aug 2017

Cancer experts believe that before they undergo definitive therapy for localised (including locally advanced) prostate cancer, men need to fully investigate their prostate cancer treatment options by talking to both radiation oncologists and urologists.

The recent publication of new follow-up data from the Prostate Cancer Intervention versus Observation Trial (PIVOT) led to more discussions around prostate cancer treatment options.

Read more here