Targeting Cancer Fun@Home 2021 kicks off today
Targeting Cancer Fun@Home 2021 Kicks off Today!
Share with us on social media about what fun things you do at home and win a prize!
How to get involved?
From 1 to 31 October 2021, share with us a short video or a photo on your Facebook or Twitter tagging Targeting Cancer or via email. The video or photo must contain a Targeting Cancer Fun@Home logo (downloadable here).
Enter your submission via Facebook or Twitter:
– Follow Targeting Cancer Facebook or Twitter: Search Targetingcancer in the search bar on your Facebook and follow us if you haven’t done so; or if you prefer Twitter, look for @TargetingCancer and follow us.
– Post your short video or photo using the Targeting Cancer Fun@Home 2021 logo and tagging Targeting Cancer on either Facebook or Twitter.
– Don’t forget to use the hashtags! #funathome2021 #targetingcancer
Enter your submission via e-mail:
– Take a short video or photo of your fun activity with the Targeting Cancer Fun@Home 2021 logo included.
– Submit your video or photo via e-mail: email@example.com
– The Fun@Home 2021 event organiser will post on Targeting Cancer Facebook on your behalf. Please note that your short video or photo cannot be larger than 10MB when entering via e-mail.
You will have a chance to win an Apple voucher valued at $500 or a Visa voucher valued at $250!
What kind of video or photo can I submit or share?
You can submit ONE video or photo about the fun things you do at home during this lockdown. It does not have to include an image of you or your family members if you are concerned about your privacy. It can be about your pet, garden, or food, literally anything you find interesting. You can be as creative as you can.
Your video or photo must include the Fun@Home 2021 logo. You can include it in whatever way that suits you as long as it is visible in your entry. For example, printing it out as a sign, photoshoping it into your photo or video, using your devices to display the logo in the background.
Please note that your short video or photo CANNOT be larger than 10MB when entering via e-mail.
Who will win?
The most popular category: The video or photo that receives the most likes and shares will win this category and an Apple voucher valued at $500.
The most creative and fun category: Our judge panel will select the most creative and fun video or photo as the winner for this category and the winner will rewarded a Visa voucher valued at $250.
Post your video or photo today. We’re looking forward to sharing your fun and showcasing your creativity this October!
* Please note the Targeting Cancer Fun@Home 2021 is available for participation for people who reside in Australia and New Zealand.